Monday, November 12, 2007

Why can't I get into this blogging thing? :D

Obviously, I have trouble keeping up with my blogs. However, the last month has been pretty hectic with health crises in our family and uni and stuff. But I have been knitting!

Project one is the Ruffle Cuff anklets from Ann Budd's "Getting Started Knitting Socks", published by Interweave Press. It's not too far along, which I feel bad about as it's for a Craftster swap :s But to be fair, I did have to spin the yarn first! It's the aqua coloured one under the stripey one on the cover.



















The other project is one of my own design, a simple stocking stitch scarf with a seed stitch border. I'm going to try Shibori style felting this one. It's also for a Craftster swap and I'm about 3/4 of the way through knitting it.

No comments: